Investing in Businesses that Create and Build Value
Ensemble’s CIO Sean Stannard-Stockton recently appeared on Compounders, a video podcast with host Ben Claremon. In the interview, Sean talked about;
- Why some businesses create and build value, while others do so to a much more limited degree, and why Warren Buffett and other “value investors” pivoted to investing in value creative businesses.
- Why Ensemble centers competitive advantage analysis in our investment process.
- Why offering wealth management services allows us to pursue long term investments.
- Why we blog, appear on podcasts and are active on social media.
- Why understanding how a company creates (or extracts) value from its stakeholders is such an important question for all investors who seek high returns for shareholders.
For more information about positions owned by Ensemble Capital on behalf of clients as well as additional disclosure information related to this post, please CLICK HERE.
While we do not accept public comments on this blog for compliance reasons, we encourage readers to contact us with their thoughts.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All investments in securities carry risks, including the risk of losing one’s entire investment. The opinions expressed within this blog post are as of the date of publication and are provided for informational purposes only. Content will not be updated after publication and should not be considered current after the publication date. All opinions are subject to change without notice and due to changes in the market or economic conditions may not necessarily come to pass. Nothing contained herein should be construed as a comprehensive statement of the matters discussed, considered investment, financial, legal, or tax advice, or a recommendation to buy or sell any securities, and no investment decision should be made based solely on any information provided herein. Links to third party content are included for convenience only, we do not endorse, sponsor, or recommend any of the third parties or their websites and do not guarantee the adequacy of information contained within their websites. Please follow the link above for additional disclosure information.