Sean Stannard-Stockton on Motley Fool Live
Last week, Ensemble Capital’s CIO Sean Stannard-Stockton appeared on Motley Fool Live for an in depth interview with host John Rotonti. In the interview, Sean discussed:
- Ensemble’s research process and how our team of analysts works together as a team.
- Why we view ourselves as value investors, but avoid using the term due to the loaded nature of the phrase.
- The way we think about the role of macroeconomic analysis in managing our portfolio.
- The mania that is sweeping some parts of the equity market.
- A range of our holdings including Netflix, Chipotle, Illumina, and our housing related investments.
(Click here to watch the video if you are viewing this in an email)
For more information about positions owned by Ensemble Capital on behalf of clients as well as additional disclosure information related to this post, please CLICK HERE.
While we do not accept public comments on this blog for compliance reasons, we encourage readers to contact us with their thoughts.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All investments in securities carry risks, including the risk of losing one’s entire investment. The opinions expressed within this blog post are as of the date of publication and are provided for informational purposes only. Content will not be updated after publication and should not be considered current after the publication date. All opinions are subject to change without notice and due to changes in the market or economic conditions may not necessarily come to pass. Nothing contained herein should be construed as a comprehensive statement of the matters discussed, considered investment, financial, legal, or tax advice, or a recommendation to buy or sell any securities, and no investment decision should be made based solely on any information provided herein. Links to third party content are included for convenience only, we do not endorse, sponsor, or recommend any of the third parties or their websites and do not guarantee the adequacy of information contained within their websites. Please follow the link above for additional disclosure information.